The three-day MPHSL Conference is free and will be held virtually via Zoom from February 9 to 11, 2021, from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm PST daily.
While there is no cost to attend the Conference, you are encouraged to renew your membership with your local Library Association Organization:
- Health Libraries Association of British Columbia (HLABC)
- Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association (NAHLA)
- Northern California & Nevada Medical Library Group (NCN/MLG)
- Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association (PNC/MLA)
- Southern Alberta Health Libraries Association (SAHLA)
In addition to registering for the three-day Conference, you may also want to register for one or more of the CE courses. REGISTER NOW for CEs as seating is limited.
Conference registration closes on February 1, 2020.